Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 31st - Put away stuff

We decided to put away the Christmas wrap, ribbons and lights.  We have to toss the lights I wrapped around the deck rail because our nutsy squirrels have chewed through the wire just two days ago.

I'm going to be starting the 21-Day Vegan Kickstart pretty quick and decided to to add some recipes and things in here on my journey.

It's a new day and I would like to feel better, get my knees to work better and not hurt and make sure we are eating correctly so that we don't get sick.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on deciding to try a Vegan diet. Vegetarian is the best I can muster at this point. I'm anxious to see how you do. Don't forget to watch your Vit B12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you, Linda! I'm loving the vegan diet. By the way, there's a fat-free cornbread in my oven right now, to go with tomorrow's black-eyed peas and greens. So much for deprivation!

    I hope you'll be reporting on the kickstart here at A New Day. (Great blog name!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cute girl! Going to add you to my list of Beautiful People on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete